Price for 2 divers, 5 dives included, plus card and logbook fees.
YOU WILL LIKE
- Preserved bottoms that give a certain cachet to your dive
- Excellent visibility underwater to enjoy the underwater show
- An easy launch in water at 29° C
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY
ON THE PROGRAM: A SCUBA DIVING CERTIFICATION IN HUAHINE
The island of Huahine is the ideal spot for diving in complete tranquility. This island offers a privileged setting to learn to dive. Its protected lagoon, its fauna and its corals allow you to learn to dive in a paradisaical setting.
- You will meet your professional instructor.
- Before each dive, you will be briefed on the objectives of the session: the techniques to be learned, the dive time and the depth.
- You will be equipped with a wetsuit, fins, mask, tank, weights, regulator and stabilization vest.
- You dive in a small group and benefit from the expertise of an instructor with over 20 years of experience.
- You will validate your CMAS level 1 and become an initiated diver, able to evolve up to 20 meters deep!
YOUR CMAS LEVEL 1 DIVING CERTIFICATE
This is your passport diploma to explore the ocean floor to a depth of 20 meters! You can discover underwater caves and even dive at night! The shallow end is also where the underwater life thrives! Multicolored fish of all kinds, sea flowers, gorgonians and corals form a wonderful decor!
DIVING TECHNIQUES :
- Rig your diving block
- Check your equipment (use a pressure gauge to check the pressure, check the octopus and the main regulator)
- Manage the air in your stabilizing vest
- Learn the different swimming techniques to move horizontally
- Learn the Valsalva technique to balance the pressure
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN THIS DIVING COURSE?
- From 11 years old with parental authorization for minors.
- Beginners accepted.
- Medical certificate required.
- Not accessible to pregnant women and people with reduced mobility.
- People with diabetes cannot participate in this activity.
- Administrative documents provided: federal license, insurance, diploma, logbook, diving passport, CMAS level 1 card valid worldwide.
- Equipment provided.
- Up to 4 participants.
- Go-Pro camera accepted.